Below are some of the comments that were submitted the first day of the “Dude. Be Nice.” campaign. Great job Student Council and Counseling Office. Enjoy!
- He always finds a way to make you smile; he is never negative.
- At cross country practice, she always is a leader and makes sure everyone is doing well and helps in any way she can.
- Even though I have only met her once… she always says hi to me each time she passes me in the hallways.
- He always holds the door for everyone. Seriously. Everyone. Everyday.
- Always kind, considerate, and genuinely caring for peoples feelings. Never fake, truly shows kindness to everyone she’s around.
- He helped me pick up my stuff when I dropped it. Also, he told me what the homework was. He also explained the problem to me that I didn’t understand.
- He always looks out for other people. If you are having a bad day, he is always there to cheer you up. I don’t think I have ever heard him say one mean thing as long as I’ve known him. He is an all around great person who cares for everyone he meets.
- When she saw someone else being left out, she stepped in and went out of her way to include her.
- She lended me a computer charger when I didn’t ask her. I had initially asked a friend and he said no and she overheard and gave me hers.